Looking for A fun Pumpkin Patch in Prince Georges County? Check out the list below for our favorites:
Billingsley House Museum - pumpkins, pumpkin patch ($1 pumpkins), hayrides, corn maze with 1 mile of paths
- Upper Marlboro, MD. Phone: 301-627-0730. Directions: Call for directions. Open: October (through the last Sunday) Sundays noon to 5, with last house tour beginning one hour before closing. $5 adults, free ages 5 and younger.
- C & E Farms, L.L.C. - pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, prepicked produce, tractor-pulled hay rides, face painting, petting zoo, flowers, melons, onions, pears, peas, peppers, persimmons, summer squash, winter squash, tomatoes, other vegetables, walnuts, Other fruit or veg,
11415 Old Pond Drive, Glenn Dale, MD 20769. Phone: 301-352-2958. Fax: 301-352-2958 . Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions: Washington Beltway 495/95 to MD Route 450 East. Proceed approximately 2 and 1/2 miles to Route 953 Glenn Dale Road. Left onto Glenn Dale Road to first street on right Old Pond Drive. Farm is first driveway on right--11415. House in the rear. Open: Monday to Thursday, by appointment Friday and Saturday, 8am to 5pm Pick your own Greens: Spring and Fall (Late September through Thanksgiving. Harvest Fest Each Saturday in October, 10am to 4pm We follow organic methods, but are not yet certified. Payment: Cash, Check. We have Herbs, both potted and cut; Collaloo and Potatoleaf, White Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes and southern varieties of vegetables. All farm products are grown without use of synthetic chemicals. We have firewood all year round, Group Activities can be scheduled for young and old.
- Miller Farms - pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, kiddie (mini) corn maze, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides, Bounce house, Fresh eggs, restrooms
10140 Piscataway Rd, Clinton, MD 20735. Phone: 301-297-9370. Alternate Phone: 301-297-9372. Open: October Saturday and Sunday. Directions: Beltway: 495 Outerloop to Exit 7A MD-5 S/Branch Avenue toward Waldorf. Merge onto MD-223 S Piscataway Road toward Clinton. Farm is about 3 miles on the left. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard. Farm Bakery Hours: Monday through Friday 6 am to 6 pm; Saturday 7 pm to 6 pm. Sunday 7 am to 5 pm. (UPDATED: February 11, 2013)
- Montpelier Farms - pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, train rides, corn maze, kiddie (mini) corn maze, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, Bounce house or pillow, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, Bouncy castle or moon bounce, farm animals, birthday parties, weddings and wedding parties, school tours
1720 North Crain Highway, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774. Phone: 410-320-0464. Email: email@example.com. Open: September through November Fridays from 5 pm to 11 pm Saturdays from 10 am to 11 pm Sundays from 11 am to 7 pm Weekdays by appointment. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx. Click here for our Facebook page. (UPDATED: September 30, 2010)
- Patuxent Nursery - pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, train rides, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, haunted house, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, face painting, Bouncy castle or moon bounce, pony rides
2410 North Crain Highway, Bowie, MD 20716. Phone: 301-218-4769. Fax: 301-218-5120. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Spring Summer and Fall Hours Saturdays from 8 am to 6 pm. Directions: From the Washington DC area, take Route 50 East to Route 301 South, make the U-Turn at Queen Anne Bridge Road, and look for the Patuxent sign on your right. From Annapolis area, take Route 50 West to Route 301 South, Make the U-Turn at Queen Anne Bridge Road, and look for the Patuxent sign on the right. Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx. (ADDED: July 23, 2009)
- Queen Anne Farm Inc - Uses natural growing practices, pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, corn maze, we also have pie pumpkins, tractor-pulled hay rides, gift shop, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, picnic area, farm animals, school tours
18102 Central Ave, Mitchellville, MD 20716. Phone: 301-249-2427. Fax: 301-249-7875. Email: email@example.com. Open: October to Mid - November, Everyday from 10am to 6pm. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. We use natural practices, but are not seeking organic certification. Payment: Cash, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx. (UPDATED: June 16, 2011)
- Read more at http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/MDpumpkins.php#RDb1heGjd6sfgH4H.99